Values are building blocks of an individual. One exists with his own values that he forms as he continues his journey in life. This is why we teach our children to make good choices and to differentiate right from wrong.
First we teach them to be honest even during the toughest times. We instill in them the importance of integrity and working hard.
- Do your best and stand by what you do.
- Stand up for justice and advocate for the less fortunate and underprivileged.
- Be a leader and do not follow the wrong doers.
- Lift up others around you and appreciate them with all the differences and the similarities you have.
- Hold on to your principles and defend what you believe in.
- Choose being kind.
- Do your best to see the good in everyone because no one is all bad. There is light in everyone, try to see that.
- Share what you have and what you know. Keeping it to yourself does not do any good.
- Cherish what and who you have in your life and let them know.
- Be bold enough to share your feelings and to show your emotions. Remember, emotions make you human.
- Take responsibility and own your mistakes. Know that it is part of life to make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Keep in mind that every situation, no matter how positive or negative it is, is an opportunity to learn and grow as long as you open up your mind to it.
- Communicate, do not assume.
- It is easy to find mistakes, faults, flaws. No one and nothing is perfect. Instead, choose to focus on the highs, the good and success and try harder to improve the ones you can. Just make sure you give your all.
- Accept the fact that you cannot make everyone happy at once. Needs, wants, ideas, opinions are different. But make sure everyone gets the chance to taste happiness at some point.
- You will not get what you want when you want all the time. Be conscientious of this. This is part of growing, understanding life and growing.
- Be mindful that no one is above or below you. Treat everyone with dignity regardless of their age, role, title or status.
- Do your job right from the beginning, not because someone is watching you but because you have self respect.
- Do not try to prove yourself to anyone but you. Others will naturally see what you are about.
- No quitting until you try every single way to reach your goal. Accept failure and use it as a stool to move you up one more step.
Do all of this, only then you will be a good person and true happiness and success will come to you. Only then you will become a strong adult and goodness will surround you.